Saturday, July 13, 2013

A more professional blogging platform.

I'm moving to blog spot so that I can blog the way I want to without judgement.
All I wanted to do was blog my thoughts and my life as a mother.

With that being said.

My name is Marcella. My husband is Brad. Together we have a son named Ezra and we are expecting another little one early March.

Ezra is almost 14 months. He was born May 29th 2012.
He is a happy-go-lucky toddler full of passion for exploring and playing. He is the light of my life and I hope he stays a mommy's boy for a long time.

Bradley and I will have been married for a year this September 1st. We've been together since 2009. A lot of people say they've been through hell and back, but Brad and I have been through just that.
We've come so far since we first started dating, and I am so in love with the man he's become.

As for me, I became a mother when I was 20 years old. I am a young mother, but I don't feel young.
I never wanted kids until I met Brad.
I'm starting college in the fall after putting it off for a few years.
I like to read when I can, and I like to write, although I'm not as good as I used to be.

This blog will be about my life as a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment